Since the Trader Support Service (TSS) went live on 21st December, there have been a number of key enhancements and releases to the TSS service. We are keen to ensure that you are not only aware of all these updates but are also comfortable with the support TSS can provide to you. Please join this webinar to learn more about these changes and provide you with the latest information. We will cover:
- Recap of the process GB:NI today
- TSS Transit Service (GB to NI via IE) & Indirect Exports (NI to GB via IE)
- Consignment First (Groupage Model)
- Simplified Frontier Declaration for Controlled Goods
- Supplementary Declarations & Tariff Options (At Risk/Not at Risk, Rules of Origin, UK Trader Scheme and How to claim a waiver)
Two Senior Members of the TSS, Frank Dunsmuir and Shanker Singham, will be presenting this webinar.
Shanker is Chief Executive Officer of Competere. He is one of the world’s leading international trade, and competition experts and a regular commentator on TV, radio and in newspapers.
Frank is the Industry Lead for Customs and Trade at Fujitsu UK and Ireland and a leading expert in International Trade and Customs.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 11th March. ...